Return to school Information for 2020/21
- Friday August 28th: Staff Day designated by the Department of Education for Covid Training of Staff
- Monday August 31st: 6th Year and LCA 2 Induction – 9.30 to 11.30
- Tuesday September 1st: 3rd Year Induction – 9.30 to 11.30
- Wednesday September 2nd: 5th Year and LCA 1 Induction – 9.30 to 11.30. TY Induction – 1.00 to 3.00
- Thursday September 3rd: 2nd Year Induction – 9.30 to 11.30. 1st Year Induction
- Friday September 4th: 1st Year Induction (All 1st Year Students to be present) – 9.30 to 11.30
- Monday September 7th: Classes commence for all years.
Please be aware that students are required to be in full uniform with black shoes when they commence school at the end of August. Tracksuit pants, hoodies and trainers are not permitted. Parents/Guardians will be asked to collect students who are not in school uniform.
Assemblies will take place in the school gym. Students should wait in the school yard prior to the assemblies and follow social distancing guidelines.
We look forward to seeing you all soon.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO DOWNLOAD
Please ensure you have downloaded and read all the documents below prior to the return of the new school term.